Saturday, January 07, 2006

Still Grinding

I'm sorry for being such a ditz! talk about telling you that you HAVE to go check out a post and then not giving u the link, ok how dumb am i??!! anyway read on below, i inserted the link (this time did not gett carried away with excitement :P )

Caught your attention didn't it! But sorry to dissapoint you (silly ol pervert! tsk tsk) but you have to go check out this post. It talks about a pencil sharpener the way it hasn't ever been talked about before! LOVE IT! like the way the guy writes....

2 Comments:

Blogger Nabeel said...

oh cool .. i've seen this before. I have a post about it on my blog (archives) ..
The Pencil Revolutions is a treat. I didn't know there was so many pencil lovers and have such groups .. skilled groups I should say.

I'm glad you liked my cats .. i actually miss them .. sometimes seriously miss the kittens .. dang i'm missing then now ..

what do you do in KHI? Are the EID cars stalls up already in the street corners given the second eid is coming. The cards are just funny to read .. well not funny but fun to read.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

now i must say that was an innovative post...really imaginative...

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home