Tuesday, January 24, 2006

.

I feel like I'm being watched....
yeah its you, don't turn away now!
just waiting for me to fall
to take that one wrong step
just so you could say - 'i told u so'
just so I could feel worthless again

Why are justifications always in need
why is it that one is never enough
why is it that when i want something
i most always have to plead
why isn't ever- 'it makes me smile'
a reason worthy enough?

At times I feel I dig my own grave
but atleast let me lie in it in peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlust said...

wonderful!awesome!...simply speechless you've left me...oh!yes there'll be people who'll be waiting to make you feel the way you are...too many i guess...but don't be bothered, my friend...and do what you think you're good at...remember no one has the right to make you feel bad...who's saying?...anyways all i can say is take care and a "warm hug" from me.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home