Tuesday, January 24, 2006

All I want is a desk

No palm trees, no beaches, no setting sun, all i really want is a big burly desk so that I can hide under it....It's a bit too chaotic these days juggling classes all day long (literally from 9 in the morn (that means gettin out at 7:30 for the bus) to 9 in the night) and the whole population of karachi deciding to get married, to not finding time to sleep or even wash my face in peace. There's a concert going on in my head, my back groaning to the beat, n my legs threatening to give way anytime soon...

I WANT THAT DESK! only for a lil while...i promise...i know myself too well, i wont be able to stay away for long i love this too much . I guess thats the reason why i want a desk and not to escape to a remote island, for a desk is more connected to the world, i can still just pop my head out n see whats going on around me, and still be able to be away from everything, i could lie down, sleep, maybe read a book.....sigh.....

11 Comments:

Blogger Abbas Halai said...

the upside of attending shadi's.

P O O N D I !

1:16 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shound like escapism. never really works ........

2:01 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

love of reality,"desk"being the meatphor for it...right babe?...Oh!guess reading books or even better sleeping won't be a very bad idea too :-)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

hey, just searched for the link in google and found that the link is
http://www.magindia.com/latesttvcs/index.html
let me know if it is helpful....if need any other help just leave behind a message as you did. :-)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

hi voices,
You've been tagged

Rules

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mayank said...

mere dost !! u forgot to give me ur id !!!http://briefcase.yahoo.com/cot504

take it from this link !!!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Mayank said...

aur in case of any prob msg me at ymessenger :cot504

3:45 AM  
Blogger Mayank said...

nopes !! sry last link isn't working !! so send me in ur id I will mail u up !! i dont remember which site I got it from !!!

3:49 AM  
Blogger Mayank said...

gr8 going me !!
last time it took me 1 hr now just 5 min
http://www.milkmagic.com/advertisements.asp#
last advertisement on the list in this link is what u are looking for !!!njoy !!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Mayank said...

best of luck for ur presentation !!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

and all we want is a new post!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home